December 2019 | gardasil-and-unexplained-deaths.com|
Papers on Death following Innoculations with Gardasil:
1.Dahan S, Segal Y, Dagan A, Shoenfeld Y, Eldar M, Kanduc D. Cardiac arrest following HPV vaccination. Open Access Text . DOI: 10.15761/CRT.1000279. https://www.oatext.com/pdf/CRT-5-279.pdf . Accessed 12/4/2019.
- Tomljenovic, L and Shaw CA. Death after Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination: Causal or Coincidental?
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs: Open Access. 2012. S12.001. http://www.rescuepost.com/files/ltshaw-death-after-quadrivalent-hpv-vaccination-pharma-reg-affairs-2012.pdf.Accessed 10/31/12.
Researchers found evidence of cerebral blood vessel wall immunoreactivity with HPV-16L1 which appears to have triggered fatal vasculopathy in two cases of sudden unexplained death following Gardasil vaccination.
http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2167-7689.S12-001. Accessed 12/26/16.
Papers on Ovarian Failure and Infertility After Gardasil:
- 2017 / Warning from the American College of Pediatricians regarding premature ovarian failure following Gardasil vaccination:
4, Colafrancesco S, Perricona C, et al. Human papillomavirus vaccine and primary ovarian failure: another facet of the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology 2013, 70,309,
Documented “evidence of the potential of the HPV Vaccine to trigger a life disabling autoimmune condition.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23902317
- Little, DT and Ward, HRG. Premature ovarian failure 3 years after menarche in a 16-year-old girl following human papillomarvirus vaccination, BMJ Case Reports 2012; dol:101136 /bcr-2012-006879. http://casereports.bmj.com/content/2012/bcr-2012-006879.abstractAcessed 10/20/2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4543769/ Accessed 12/26/16. A study reporting premature ovarian failure and sterility in an adolescent girl following inoculations with Gardasil.
- Little DT, Ward HRG. Adolescent Premature Ovarian Insufficiency Following Human Papillomavirus Vaccination A Case Series Seen in General Practice. Journal of Investigative Medicine High Impact Case Reports, 2014, 2(4), 1. http://hic.sagepub.com/content/2/4/2324709614556129.full
- Gruber N, Shoenfeld Y. A link between human papilloma virus vaccination and primary ovarian insufficiency: current analysis. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Aug;27(4):265-70. doi: 10.1097/GCO.0000000000000183. Review. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26125978
- DeLong G. A lowered probability of pregnancy in females in the USA aged 25-29 who received a human papillomavirus vaccine injection. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. Volume 81, 2018 – Issue 14. Accessed 11/29/18. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15287394.2018.1477640?journalCode=uteh20
Papers on Aluminum Adjuvant Induced Autoimmune Disorders and DNA Toxicity in HPV Vaccines:
- Inbar R,Weiss R, Tomljenovic L, Arango MT, Deri Y, Shaw CA, Chapman J,Blank M, Shoenfeld Y.Behavioral abnormalities in female mice following administration of aluminum adjuvants and the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine Gardasil. Immunol Res. DOI 10.1007/s12026-016-8826-6.2016 Jul 16. [Epub ahead of print] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27421722. http://hpvupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Gardasil-20-9-2015-LT-EDITED-FINAL-VERSION-FOR-SUBMISSION.pdf . Immunohistochemistry analysis revealed microglial activation in the CA1 area of the hippocampus of Gardasil injected mice. It appears that Gardasil via its Al adjuvant and HPV antigens has the ability to trigger neuroinflammation and autoimmune reactions, further leading to behavioral changes.
- Lee, SH. Detection of human papillomavirus (HPV) L1gene DNA possibly bound to particulate aluminum adjuvant in the HPVvaccine Gardasil. Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry.117 (2012) 85-92. www.elsevier.com/locate/jinorgbio. Researcher discovers and documents that Gardasil contains potentially dangerous HPV DNA contaminants.
- Shoenfeld Y, Agmon-Levin N. ‘ASIA’ – Autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants. Journal of Autoimmunity (2010), 2010; XXX: 1-5.“…we suggest that these four somehow enigmatic conditions: siliconosis, MMF, GWS and post-vaccination phenomena that share clinical and pathogenic resemblances will be included under a common syndrome entitled the ‘Autoimmune (Auto-inflammatory) Syndrome induced by Adjuvants (ASIA).’” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28741088
- Tomljenovic L, Shaw CA. Mechanisms of Aluminum adjuvant toxicity andautoimmunity in pediatric populations. Lupus 2012;21:223-230. “In summary, research evidence shows that increasing concerns about current vaccination practices may indeed be warranted.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Tomljenovic+L%2C+Shaw+CA.%C2%A0+Mechanisms+of+Aluminum+adjuvant+toxicity+andautoimmunity+in+pediatric+populations.
- Shaw CA, Petrik MS. Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration. J Inorg Biochem 2009; 103: 1555-1562. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=haw+CA%2C+Petrik+MS.+Aluminum+hydroxide+injections+lead+to+motor+deficits+and+motor+neuron+degeneration.
- Anaya JM, Reyes B, Perdomo-Arciniegas AM, Camacho-Rodríguez B, Rojas-Villarraga A. Autoimmune/auto-inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants (ASIA) after quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccination in Colombians: a call for personalised medicine. Clin Exp Rheumatol, 2015, 33(4), 545http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25962455
- Exley C. Aluminium-based adjuvants should not be used as placebos in clinical trials. Vaccine. 2011;29(50):9289. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 21;29(50):9289. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2011.08.062. Epub 2011 Aug 25.http://www.sciencedirect.com/…/article/pii/S0264410X11013089
Papers on Serious Adverse Events Following HPV Vaccinations:
- DelépineN, Delépine G. Gardasil. Faith and propaganda versus hard evidence. April 4, 2019. The authors evaluate the HPV vaccination results on the incidence of invasive cervical cancer in different countries.The registers analysis reveals an increase in the cancer incidence following the vaccination campaign which affects almost exclusively the most vaccinated age groups. Gardasil trials have proved its effectiveness against HPV infection, genital warts and benign dysplasia, but not against invasive cancer. http://docteur.nicoledelepine.fr/gardasil-faith-and-propaganda-versus-hard-evidence/
17, Brinth LS, Pors K, Theibel AC, et al. Orthostatic intolerance and postural tachycardia syndrome as suspected adverse effects of vaccination against human papilloma virus. Vaccine. 2015; 33(22): 2602-05.
- Brinth L, Theibel AC, Pors K, et al. Suspected side effects to the quadrivalent human papilloma vaccine. Danish Med J. 2015; 62(4): A5064.http://www.danmedj.dk/…/PAST_ISSUE/2015/DMJ_2015_04/A5064
- Blitshteyn S. Postural tachycardia syndrome following human papillomavirus vaccination. Eur J Neurol. 2010; 17 (7): 52. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-1331.2010.03021.x
- Blitshetyn S, Brinth L., Hendrickson J. E., Martinez-Lavin M. Autonomic dysfunction and HPV immunization: an overview. Immunologic Research. 2018 Nov 27. Accessed on line Nov 30, 2018: https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2Fs12026-018-9036-1.pdf.“There is substantial evidence from case series reported from various countries that the HPV vaccine may be associated with phenotypic syndromes that share common pathogenesis involving the autonomic nervous system, potentially including underlying autoimmune processes.”
- Martinez-Lavin M, Amezcua-Guerra L. Serious adverse events after HPV vaccination:a critical review of randomized trials and post-marketing case series. Clin Rheumatol. 20 July 2017; DOI 10.1007/s10067-017-3768-5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28730271
- Martinez-Lavin M, Martinez-Martinez LA, Reyes-Loyola P. HPV vaccination syndrome. A questionnaire-based study. Clin Rheumatol. 2015; 34 (11): 1981-83.doi: 10.1007/s10067-015-3070-3. Epub 2015 Sep 10 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26354426
- Martinez-Lavin M. Hypothesis: Human papillomavirus vaccination syndrome-small fiber neuropathy and dysautonomia could be its underlying pathogenesis. Clin Rheumatol. 2015; 34 (7): 1165-69. doi:10.1007/s10067-015-2969-z. Epub 2015 May 20. Review.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…
- Martinez-Lavin M. Fibromyalgia-like illness in 2 girls after human papillomavirus vaccination. J Clinical Rheumatol. 2014; 20 (7): 392-93. https://journals.lww.com/jclinrheum/Citation/2014/10000/Fibromyalgia_Like_Illness_in_2_Girls_After_Human.12.aspx
- Joelving F. Flaws in the clinical trial for Gardasil made it harder to properly assess safety. Slate. Dec. 17,2017. https://slate.com/health-and-science/2017/12/flaws-in-the-clinical-trials-for-gardasil-made-it-harder-to-properly-assess-safety.html . Accessed 12/18/17.
- Richards S, Chalkiadis G, Lakshman R, et al. Complex regional pain syndrome following immunisation. Arch Dis Child. 2012; 97 (10): 913-15. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22858647
- Spila-Alegiani S, Da Cas R, Giambi C, Raschetti R, Salmaso S. An Italian study found that 61% of women experienced an adverse event after the administration of the first dose of HPV vaccine. Recenti Prog Med. 2013 Jun; 104(6): 262-6. PMID: 23801230. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329868577_Active_surveillance_for_safety_monitoring_of_seasonal_influenza_vaccines_in_Italy_20152016_seasonhttps://www.researchgate.net/publication/329868577_Active_surveillance_for_safety_monitoring_of_seasonal_influenza_vaccines_in_Italy_20152016_season
28, Orbach H, Agmon-Levin N, Zandman-Goddard G. Vaccination may contribute to causing a wide variety of autoimmune disorders. Discov Med. 2010, Feb; 9 (45): 90-7. PMID: 20193633. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20193633/
- Kinoshita T, Abe R, Hineno A, Tsunekawa K, Nakane S, Ikeda S. Peripheral sympathetic nerve dysfunction in adolescent Japanese girls following immunization with the human papillomavirus vaccine. Internal Medicine.2014; 53 (19); 2185-200.
The symptoms observed in this study can be explained by abnormal peripheral sympathetic responses following hpv vaccination.
The social problems of the study participants remained unresolved in that the severely disabled girls stopped going to school.
- Brotherton, JML, et al. Anaphylaxis following quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccination. CMAL 2008; 179 (6): 525-33.“Based on the number of confirmed cases, the estimated rate of anaphylaxis following quadrivalent HPV vaccine was significantly higher than identified in comparable school-based delivery of other vaccines.”https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2527382/
- Corte, CD, et al. Autoimmune hepatitis type 2 following anti-papillomavirus vaccination in an 11-year-old girl. Vaccine.2011; 29: 4654-4656 .http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21596082“….we suggest that the occurrence of the autoimmune hepatitis may be related to the stimulation of immune system by adjuvated-vaccine, that could have triggered the disease in a genetically predisposed individual.”
- Souayah N, et al. Guillain-Barre syndrome after Gardasil vaccination: Data from Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System 2006-2009. Vaccine. 2011; 29 (5):886-89. “Using data from Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, we identified 69 reports of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) after Gardasil vaccination that occurred in the U.S.between 2006 and 2009. …The estimated weekly reporting rate of post-Gardasil GBS within the first 6 weeks (6.6 per 10,000,000) was higher than post-Menactra and post-influenza vaccinations.” https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X10013307
- Jesitus J. HPV vaccine possibly linked to cutaneous PAN.Dermatology Times,Aug 2009. http://www.modernmedicine.com/modernmedicine/Dermatology/HPV-vaccine-possibly-linked-to-cutaneous-PAN/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/616459
- Hull JHK,Mead SH, Foster OJ, Modarres-Sadeghi H. Severe vasculitic neuropathy following influenza vaccination. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry, 75:507-508, 2004. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK190014/
- Sutton I, Lahoria R,Tan I, Clouston P,Barnett MH. CNS demyelination and quadrivalent HPV vaccination. Muscular Sclerosis, 00:1-4,2008.Mult Scler. 2009 Jan; 15 (1): 116-9. E pub 2008 Sep 19. PMID: 18805844. Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine is associated with demyelinating events. Report of motor neuron disease after HPV vaccine, 2009. Available from World Wide Web: www.medscape.com/viewarticle/711461. Also,http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18805844 . Paper presented at the American Neurological Association (ANA) 134th Annual Meeting (link last accessed February 5, 2010).
- Kandu D. Quantifying the possible cross-reactivity risk of an HPV 16 vaccine.Journal of Experimental Therapeutics and Oncology, 2009;Vol. 8(1): 65-76. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…
37.. Álvarez-Soria MJ, Hernández-González A, Carrasco-García de León S, del Real-Francia MÁ, Gallardo-Alcañiz MJ, López-Gómez JL. Demyelinating disease and vaccination of the human papillomavirus. Rev Neurol, 2011, 52, 472. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21425100
- Chang J, Campagnolo D, Vollmer TL, Bomprezzi R. Demyelinating disease and polyvalent human papilloma virus vaccination. J Neurol-Neurosurg Psychiatry, 2010, 1-3. http://jnnp.bmj.com/…/2010/10/08/jnnp.2010.214924.extract
- Das A, Chang D, Biankin AV, Merrett ND. Pancreatitis following human papillomavirus vaccination. Med J Aust, 2008, 189, 178.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18673112
- DiMari J Jr, Hajjar M, Ciesielski T. A 16-Year-Old Girl With Bilateral Visual Loss and Left Hemiparesis Following an Immunization Against Human Papilloma Virus. J Child Neurol, 2010, 25, 321.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20189933
- Gatto M, Agmon-Levin N, Soriano A, Manna R, Maoz-Segal R, Kivity S, Doria A, Shoenfeld Y. Human papillomavirus vaccine and systemic lupus erythematosus, Clinical Rheumatology, 2013, 32, 1301. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23624585
- Melo Gomes S, Glover M, Malone M, Brogan P. Vasculitis following HPV immunization. Rheumatology, 2013, 52, 581.http://rheumatology.oxfordjournals.org/content/52/3/581.long
- Mendoza Plasencia Z, Gonzalez Lopez M, Fernandez Sanfi el ML, Muniz Montes JR. Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis with tumefactive lesions after vaccination against human papillomavirus. Neurologia, 2010, 25, 58. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20388462
- Marco Rossia, Chiara Bettini, Caterina Paganoc. Bilateral Papilledema Following Human Papillomavirus Vaccination. J Med Cases, 2011, 2, 222. http://www.journalmc.org/index.php/JMC/article/view/256
- Pugnet G, Ysebaert L, Bagheri H, Montastruc JL, Laurent G. Immune thrombocytopenic purpura following human papillomavirus vaccination.Vaccine, 2009, 27, 3690. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19464550
- Schaffer V, Wimmer S, Rotaru I, Topakian R, Haring HP., Aichner FT. HPV vaccine: a cornerstone of female health a possible cause of ADEM. J Neurol 2008, 255, 1818. http://link.springer.com/…/10.1007%2Fs00415-008-0867-x
- Wildemann B, Jarius S, Hartmann M, Regula JU, Hametner C. Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis following vaccination against human papilloma virus.. Neurology, 2009, 72, 2132.http://www.neurology.org/content/72/24/2132.extract
- Tomljenovic L, Colafrancesco S, Perricone C, Shoenfeld Y. Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia With Chronic Fatigue After HPV Vaccination as Part of the “Autoimmune/Autoinflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants”: Case Report and Literature Review. Journal of Investigative Medicine High Impact Case Reports, 2014, 2(1), 1. http://hic.sagepub.com/content/2/1/2324709614527812.full
- Blitshteyn S. Postural tachycardia syndrome following human papillomavirus vaccination. European Journal of Neurology, 2014, 21, 135http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24102827
- Yonee C, Toyoshima M, Maegaki Y, Kodama Y, Hayami H, Takahashi Y, Kusunoki S, Uchibori A, Chiba A, Kawano Y. Association of acute cerebellar ataxia and human papilloma virus vaccination: a case report. Neuropediatrics, 2013, 44(5), 265.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23378179
- Wehbe E. A catastrophic failure.http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2010.09.020
- Palmieri B, Poddighe D, Vadalà M, Laurino C, Carnovale C, Clementi E. Severe somatoform and dysautonomic syndromes after HPV vaccination: case series and review of literature. Immunol Res (2016).http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12026-016-8820-z
- Bizjak M ,Bruck O , Kanduc D, Praprotnik S, Shoenfeld Y. Vaccinations and secondary immune thrombocytopenia with antiphospholipid antibodies by human papillomavirus vaccine. Seminars in Hematology. Volume 53, Supplement 1, 2016, S48–S50 http://www.sciencedirect.com/…/pii/S0037196316300269
- Bizjak M, Bruck O, Praprotnik S, Dahan S, Shoenfeld Y. Pancreatitis after human papillomavirus vaccination: a matter of molecular mimicry. Immunol Res. 2016. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12026-016-8823-9
- Das A, Chang D, Biankin AV, Merrett ND. Pancreatitis following human papillomavirus vaccination. Medical Journal of Australia. 189, 3, 2008 https://www.mja.com.au/…/189_03…/letters_040808_fm.pd
- Kafaie J, Kim M, Krause E. Small Fiber Neuropathy Following Vaccination. J Clin Neuromuscul Dis. 2016 Sep;18(1):37-40. doi: 10.1097/CND.0000000000000130.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27552388
- Blitshteyn S, Brook J. Postural tachycardia syndrome (POTS) with anti-NMDA receptor antibodies after human papillomavirus vaccination.. Immunol Res. 2016 Aug 25 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27561785
- Hotta O, Tanaka A, Torigoe A, Imai K, Ieiri N. Involvement of chronic epipharyngitis in autoimmune (auto-inflammatory) syndrome induced by adjuvants (ASIA). Japanese Focal Inflammation Research Group. Immunol Res. 2016 Sep 3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27592233
- Yonee C, Toyoshima M, Maegaki Y, Kodama Y, Hayami H, Takahashi Y, Kusunoki S, Uchibori A, Chiba A, Kawano Y. Association of acute cerebellar ataxia and human papilloma virus vaccination: a case report. Neuropediatrics. 2013 Oct;44(5):265-7. doi: 10.1055/s-0033-1333873. Epub 2013 Feb 1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23378179
- Studdiford J, Lamb K, Horvath K, Altshuler M, Stonehouse A. Development of unilateral cervical and supraclavicular lymphadenopathy after human papilloma virus vaccination. Pharmacotherapy. 2008 Sep;28(9):1194-7. doi: 10.1592/phco.28.9.1194. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=18752390
- Pérez-Carmona L, Aguayo-Leiva I, González-García C, Jaén-Olasolo P. The quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine: erythema multiforme and cutaneous side effects after administration | 2010. Dermatology. 2010;221(3):197-200. doi: 10.1159/000319852 http://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/319852
- Soldevilla HF, Briones SF, Navarra SV. Systemic lupus erythematosus following HPV immunization or infection? | 2012, Lupus. 2012 Feb;21(2):158-61. doi: 10.1177/0961203311429556. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=22235047Free
- Wise LD, Wolf JJ, Kaplanski CV, Pauley CJ, Ledwith BJ. Lack of effects on fertility and developemental toxicity of a quadrivalent HPV vaccine in Sprague-Dawley rats. Birth Defects. 1) long-term ovarian function was not assessed in either the original rat safety studies3,4 or in the human vaccine trials, New concerns about the human Papillomavirus Vaccine from American College of Pediatricians https://www.acpeds.org/…/new-concerns-about-the-human-papil…
- Segal L, Wilby OK, Willoughby CR, Veenstra S, Deschamps M. Evaluation of the intramuscular administration of CervarixTM vaccine on fertility, pre- and post-natal development in rats. 1) long-term ovarian function was not assessed in either the original rat safety studies3,4 or in the human vaccine trials, New concerns about the human Papillomavirus Vaccine from American College of Pediatricians https://www.acpeds.org/…/new-concerns-about-the-human-papil…
- Murine hypothalamic destruction with vascular cell apoptosis subsequent to combined administration of human papilloma virus vaccine and pertussis toxinhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5105142/
Papers and Testimony Regarding HPV Viral Replacement, Possible Increased HPV Risk Following Innoculations and Cervical Cancer Risk Co-Factors:
- Hildesheim A, Herrero R, Wacholder S, Rodriguez A C, Solomon D, Bratti MC, Schiller JT, Gonzalez P, Dubin G, Porras C, Jimenez SE, Lowy DR. HPV vaccine does not have a therapeutic effect in young women with pre-existing human papillomavirus infection. JAMA. 2007 Aug 15; 298 (7): 743-53. PMID:17699008
- Spinosa JP. Letter to the Editor. Cancer Letters 2011; 304:70. In a recent letter to the Editor by Dr. Jean Pierre Spinosa which was published in Cancer Letters, Dr. Spinosa discusses the possibility of viral replacement of the targeted HPVs by other high risk HPVs associated with cervical cancer. In addition, there is evidence that for women with positive HPV 16 or 18 at the time of vaccination, there is an increased risk of CIN 2/3 precancerous lesions or cervical cancer itself.
- Lee, NC., Associate Director for Science, CDC. Testimony on cervical cancer before the House Committee, Subcommittee on Health and Environment. March 16, 1999. While the high risk hpvs are necessary, they are not sufficient to cause cervical cancer. According to testimony on cervical cancer given by Dr. Nancy C. Lee before a Congressional Committee, cofactors like sexual behaviors, smoking, and immunosuppressive disorders play a role. She also states,” the most important risk factor for developing cervical cancer… is the failure to receive regular screening with a Pap smear.”
- VRBPAC Meeting. VRBPAC Background Document. Gardasil HPV Quadrivalent Vaccine. May 18, 2006; 13-14. http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/06/briefing/2006-4222B3.pdf. Accessed February 20, 2012.VRBPAC meeting at which it was disclosed that woman who already had thetargeted 16 or 18 HPVs had a 44.6% increased risk of developing precancerous lesions or cervical cancer if they received the vaccine.
- Wright TC Jr, Stoler MH, et al. The ATHENA human papillomavirus study: design, methods, and baseline results. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 206: 46.el-46.ell. (see Table 3). Table 3 of this study compared hpvs present in HPV vaccinated and unvaccinated women. The study showed a drop of a mere 0.6% of HPV 16 and 1.1% decrease in HPV 18. At the same time, however, the vaccinated women had a 4 to 10x increase in all of the other high risk, potentially cancerous HPVs.
Other Papers Regarding HPVs And Cancer
- Balanda M, Quiero A, Vergara N, Espinoza G, Martín HS, Rojas G, Ramírez E. Prevalence of human papillomavirus infection among women presenting for cervical cancer screening in Chile, 2014-2015. Med Microbiol Immunol. 2016 Aug 18. [Epub ahead of print] This Chilean study found less than 60% of women with “abnormal cytology” to have hpv infection. HPV may not be causing the cancer. Considering the emerging evidence that those who have cancer and are hpv positive have better survival times than those with similar cancers yet no hpv, we must reconsider the role of hpv in the cancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27539577
- Svahn MF, Munk C, Nielsen TS, von Buchwald C, Frederiksen K, Kjaer SK. Trends in all-cause five-year mortality after head and neck cancers diagnosed over a period of 33 years. Focus on estimated degree of association with human papillomavirus. Acta Oncol. 2016 Aug 23:1-7 Further evidence of the positive role of HPV infection in cancer survival rates. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27550781
- Neil Ari Wijetunga NA, Ben-Dayan M, Tozour J, Burk RD, Schlecht NF, Einstein MH, Greally JM. A polycomb-mediated epigenetic field defect precedes invasive cervical carcinoma Epigenetic causes often associated with environmental triggers, we need to take a closer look at the causes of hpv related cancer.http://www.impactjournals.com/oncotarget/index.php…
- Rivera-Peña B, Ruíz-Fullana FJ, Vélez-Reyes GL,Rodriguez-Benitez RJ, Marcos-Martínez MJ, Trinidad-Pinedo J, Báez A.HPV-16 infection modifies overall survival of Puerto Rican HNSCC patients Infect Agent Cancer. 2016; 11(1): 47. Published online 2016 Aug 24 HPV infected cancer patients lived on average two thirds longer than non hpv infected patients with the same types of cancer. It seems these cancers are associated with smoking and drinking, and the presence of hpv 16 keeps them alive on average three and a half years longer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4995614/
- Burger EA, Lee K, Saraiya M, Thompson TD, Chesson HW, Markowitz LE, Kim JJ. Racial and ethnic disparities in human papillomavirus-associated cancer burden with first-generation and second-generation human papillomavirus vaccines. Cancer. 2016 Jul 1;122(13):2057-66. doi: 10.1002/cncr.30007. Epub 2016 Apr 28. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27124396
- Mahmud SM. HPV vaccine may not protect women against high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions, dysplasias J Clin Oncol. 2014;doi:10.1200/JCO.2013.51.4265. http://www.healio.com/…/hpv-vaccine-may-not-protect-women-a…
- Bui TC, Thai TN, Tran LT, Shete SS, Ramondetta LM, Basen-Engquist KM. Association between Vaginal Douching and Genital Human Papillomavirus Infection among Women in the United States. J Infect Dis. 2016 Aug 23. pii: jiw388 http://m.jid.oxfordjournals.org/…/22/infdis.jiw388.abstract…
- Halec G, Alemany L, Lloveras B, Schmitt M, Alejo M, Bosch FX, Tous S, Klaustermeier JE, Guimerà N,Grabe N, Lahrmann B, Gissmann L, Quint W, Bosch FX, de Sanjose S, Pawlita M. Pathogenic role of the eight probably/possibly carcinogenic HPV types 26, 53, 66, 67, 68, 70, 73 and 82 in cervical cancer. Retrospective International Survey and HPV Time Trends Study Group. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25043390
- Fischer S, Bettstetter M, Becher A, Lessel M, Bank C, Krams M, Becker I, Hartmann A, Jagla W, Gaumann A. Shift in prevalence of HPV types in cervical cytologyspecimens in the era of HPV vaccination. Oncol Lett. 2016 Jul;12(1):601-610. Epub 2016 Jun 1 https://www.spandidos-publications.com/ol/12/1/601(free PMC, MVR-HPV)
- Tomljenovic L, Shaw CA . No autoimmune safety signal after vaccination with quadrivalent HPV vaccine Gardasil. J Intern Med. 2012;272(5):514–5. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02551.x. CrossRef PubMed http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…
- Tomljenovic L, Spinosa JP, Shaw CA. Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines as an option for preventing cervical malignancies: (how) effective and safe? Curr Pharm Des. 2013;19(8):1466-87. Review. PMID: 23016780 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…
- Verhoeven V, Renard N, Makar A, Van Royen P, Bogers JP, Lardon F, Peeters M, Baay M. Probiotics enhance the clearance of human papillomavirus-related cervical lesions: a prospective controlled pilot study. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2013 Jan;22(1):46-51. doi: 10.1097/CEJ.0b013e328355ed23. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…
- Kennedy EM, Kornepati AVR, Goldstein M, Bogerd HP, Poling BC, Whisnant AW, Kastan MB, Cullen BR. Inactivation of the human papillomavirus E6 or E7 gene in cervical carcinoma cells using a bacterial CRISPR/Cas RNA-guided endonuclease. Journal of Virology, August 6, 2014. DOI: 10.1128/JVI.01879-14 Free Article http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25100830
- Shukla S, Bharti AC, Hussain S, Mahata S, Hedau S, Kailash U, Kashyap V, Bhambhani S, Roy M, Batra S, Talwar GP, Das BC. Elimination of high-risk human papillomavirus typ HPV16 infection by ‘praneem’ plyherbal tablet in women with early cervical intraepithelial lesions. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2009 Dec;135(12):1701-9. doi: 10.1007/s00432-009-0617-1. Epub 2009 Jun 13. Praneem is a purified herbal cream which includes the herb Azadirachta indica (neem tree) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…
- Basu P, Dutta S, Begum R, Mittal S, Dutta PD, Bharti AC, Panda CK, Biswas J, Dey B, Talwar GP, Das BC. Clearance of cervical human papillomavirus infection by topical application of curcumin and curcumin containing polyherbal cream: a phase IIrandomized controlled study. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14(10):5753-9. PMID: 24289574 (Free Article, MVR-HPV) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
- Andersson L. Increased incidence of cervical cancer in Sweden:Possible link with HPV vaccination.Indian Journal of Medical Ethics online. 2018 April 30: 1-4.http://ijme.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/20180430_increased_incidence.pdf. Accessed 5/04/18.
Papers on Ethical Concerns and Conflicts of Interests Regarding HPV Vaccine Approval:
- Tomljenovic L, Shaw CA. Too Fast or Not Too Fast: The FDA’s Approval of Merck’s HPV Vaccine Gardasil. Conflicts of Interest in the Practice of Medicine. Fall 2010; 673-68 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23061593Documents how the FDA fast-track approved Gardasil despite the fact that “Gardasil failed (and continues to fail) to met a single one of the four criteria required by the FDA for Fast Trackapproval. Gardasil is demonstrably neither safer nor more effective than Pap screening combined with LEEP, not can it improve the diagnosis of serious cervical cancer outcomes” .
- Sarojini NB, et al. The HPV Vaccine: Science, Ethics and Regulation. Economic and Political Weekly November 27, 2010; XLV (48): 27-34. “A recent civil society-led investigation has highlighted serious ethical violations in a trial of the Human Papilloma Virus vaccine on girls in Khammam district in Andhra Pradesh. …they illustrate how the promotional practices of drug companies, pressure from powerful international organizations, and the co-option of, and uncritical endorsement by, India’s medical associations are influencing the country’s public health priorities.”
- Beppu H, Minaguchi M, Uchide K, Kumamoto K, Sekiguchi M, Yaju Y. Lessons learnt in Japan from adverse reactions to the HPV vaccine: a medical ethics perspective.Indian Journal of Medical Ethics. 2017. Online ISSN: 0975-5691/ Print ISSN: 0974-8466.Paper on breaches of medical ethics re hpv vaccines.http://www.ijme.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/252the82_lessons_learnt.pdf .
- Sarojini N, Deepa V. Trials and tribulations: an expose of the HPV vaccine trials by the 72nd Parliamentary Standing Committee Report. Indian Journal of Medical Ethics. October-December 2013; Vol X (4): 220-222.
Links to Articles from Countries That Have Withdrawn Recommendations for HPV Vaccinations:
Medscape. Japan withdraws HPV vaccine recommendation for girls. June 25, 2013. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/806645#vp_1. Accessed 10 November 2015.
Paralyzed teens, parents demand subsidized HPV vaccine shots be eradicated following severe adverse reactions. The Japanese ministry complied and stopped recommending hpv vaccinations of Gardasil and Cervarix.
Below is a link to a lawsuit in Japan from 64 young women who became seriously ill after hpv vaccination. Most of the girls were around 18 years of age.
France: Prompted by concerns regarding the safety of HPV vaccines, French medical doctors have called upon the French National Assembly to delist hpv vaccines and suspend approval of Cervarix and Gardasil.
After a year of study, the French advisory panel recommended a moratorium on aluminum adjuvant vaccines and on the hpv vaccine Gardasil.
India: Following the deaths of seven girls in India, a House panel investigated allegations of corruption and unethical practices regarding trials of Gardasil. They found the international organization PATH to be guilty of “a clear cut violation of human rights a case of child abuse.” Vaccinations with hpv vaccines has been suspended in India.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded the Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH) and invested heavily in the HPV vaccine demonstration programs in India. These programs are reportedly riddled with conflict of interest and unethical practices. A judgment regarding the allegations is pending in the Supreme Court of India. Meanwhile, since April 2017,the Gates Foundation and other foreign entities have been blocked from funding government and non government programs in India.
Thank you to SL for sharing this link with us at ZEROVAXX!